1. She’s a dreamer. Now I know a lot of people are dreamers, but Larrisa’s different. She comes up with ideas and dreams one after the other. If she isn’t able to reach one, she doesn’t give up. She finds a way around it. Nothing can pull her down. She lives her life well.
2. She laughs at the simplest things. and I mean the SIMPLEST things. “Easy, Breezy, Beautiful…Hover Squirrel” Yup, that makes her laugh.
3. She’s an only child. Some only child people are stereotyped as snobby, spoiled and introverted. This girl is the total opposite. I think the fact that she’s an only child made her more sociable and loud. She doesn’t brag about the stuff she owns.
4. She loves dogs and doesn’t like cats. High five!
5. She’s a basketball freak! She knows all the terms, rules, fouls, players’ names, coaches’ names, team names, team colors, EVERYTHING. She can be a coach or something. She can’t play to save her life though.
6. She eats anything and everything in her path and still manages to keep a fiiiiine figure. People hate her for that, myself included.
7. She’s a student at the School of Fashion and Arts here in the Philippines. She has that hipster creative thing going on. (HAHA. I don’t know what I just said.)
8. She drinks like that one uncle we all have who gets drunk during family reunions. But, the main difference is, she’s fabulous and your uncle isn’t.
9. She knows how to actually use an SLR. She knows what aperture, ISO, and shutter speed mean. She’s not some random rich kid who bought an overpriced camera just for kicks. She knows how to use the damn thing!
10. She likes horror movies. Yup, that’s right… She’s no wuss like you.
11. She’s doesn’t let the haters get to her. She just finds a way to make them feel that their lives are more pathetic than ever.
12. She’s a California girl. Play Katy Perry’s song now.
13. She’s 5 foot tall, and yet, she fights like a bouncer in a club. If you’re her friend, she’s got your back.
14. She has an inner gangsta thing going on. She knows all the rap singers, rap songs, ghetto language and the like.
15. She loves to read. Everyone loves a girl who reads.
16. Although she’s a girly girl now, she can get down and dirty too!
17. You can have a conversation with her that’ll last for hours!! You can talk about anything under the sun, literally. There’s never a dull moment with this one.
This is for you, homie. Belated happy happy birthday! I hope that your life will forever be filled with color and adventure. Thank you for always listening to what I have to say, for always cheering me, for feeding me, for understanding my laziness…thank you literally for everything. I’m so glad I got to know you and got to be close to you, even though up until to this day, we don’t know how that happened. HAHA. I miss you! I can’t wait to see you next week! I love you to the moon and back!